Diadem Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the Diadem Faction of PWi

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faction Leader Hunt!(Expired)[Redoing this event very soon ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SirPoopALots
Admin
SirPoopALots

Faction Leader Hunt!(Expired)[Redoing this event very soon ] Empty
PostSubject: Faction Leader Hunt!(Expired)[Redoing this event very soon ]   Faction Leader Hunt!(Expired)[Redoing this event very soon ] EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:29 pm

Name: Faction Leader Hunt!
When: Friday 21st at 12:00 Eastern Standard Time
Description: This is a one time event! So everyone participate! Our Leader DreamOFzion will create a Level One file. The only person to know where he is at is our Director, Zoronoa. Our Leader will PM Zoronoa his location. Then Zoronoa will give us hints to where DreamOFzion’s whereabouts are. Dream will be in one of the main cities of Etherblade, City of Plume, Lost City, and Archosaur. First one to trade him 1 Gold coin will be declared winner! There will be 3 runner ups! The First place will receive 100k, the Second will receive 75k, and the third place will receive 25k. Everyone else that participates will get something in the mail! Good Luck 2 Allz!

So the Hunt Begins! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxd_d0gzxx
Zoronoa

Zoronoa

Faction Leader Hunt!(Expired)[Redoing this event very soon ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Leader Hunt!(Expired)[Redoing this event very soon ]   Faction Leader Hunt!(Expired)[Redoing this event very soon ] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:47 pm

so when is this event gonna start, cus i dont know, lol i thought, o yea ur not participating cus u rpart of the event, ur in charge of getting the leader from city to city cus he gonna be a female character, so hahaha good luck with that, just hope u dont "accidently" kiss the leader, rofl
Back to top Go down

Faction Leader Hunt!(Expired)[Redoing this event very soon ]
Page 1 of 1