Diadem Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the Diadem Faction of PWi

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Fun!

Go down 
+4
Aaronite
HeartChild
Zoronoa
SirPoopALots
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SirPoopALots
Admin
SirPoopALots

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Random Fun!   Random Fun! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:00 am

Bored? Just want 2 chill... then chill in the lounge and chat with you m8s... :) haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxd_d0gzxx
Zoronoa

Zoronoa

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Fun!   Random Fun! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:02 am

sup nike
Back to top Go down
SirPoopALots
Admin
SirPoopALots

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Fun!   Random Fun! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:04 am

yo... Like the new forums?
Back to top Go down
Zoronoa

Zoronoa

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Fun!   Random Fun! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:07 am

yes, its cooler than the other one and good job on orgnaizing
Back to top Go down
SirPoopALots
Admin
SirPoopALots

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Fun!   Random Fun! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:21 am

yo... add the new peeps names to the website...
Back to top Go down
Zoronoa

Zoronoa

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Fun!   Random Fun! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:23 am

u do it im too lazy
Back to top Go down
SirPoopALots
Admin
SirPoopALots

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Fun!   Random Fun! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:25 am

i dont know who they are... i wasnt there
Back to top Go down
Zoronoa

Zoronoa

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Fun!   Random Fun! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:42 am

its not like i added all them u noob
lvl 70 now =)
Back to top Go down
SirPoopALots
Admin
SirPoopALots

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Fun!   Random Fun! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:35 pm

gratz
Back to top Go down
HeartChild

HeartChild

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Fun!   Random Fun! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:06 pm

SALAMI EGGS AND BACON!!!
Back to top Go down
Aaronite

Aaronite

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: haha   Random Fun! EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:54 pm

i wear lonng sleeve shirts under shoprt sleeve shirts under long sleeve shirts :king: :afro:
Back to top Go down
Zoronoa

Zoronoa

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Fun!   Random Fun! EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:37 pm

aaron wat is that suppose to mean
Back to top Go down
Aaronite

Aaronite

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: hmm   Random Fun! EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:24 pm

idk :king:
Back to top Go down
SirPoopALots
Admin
SirPoopALots

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Fun!   Random Fun! EmptyFri May 01, 2009 9:24 pm

LoL it means he likes to be clothe and not naked... DUh... it wuz pretty simple... Jkingzz
Back to top Go down
dizzybella

dizzybella

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Fun!   Random Fun! EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:39 pm

random room eehhh... so begins my random posts forever and ever and ever and ever
byahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
Aaronite

Aaronite

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: ive been there   Random Fun! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:55 pm

NOW I KNO IM NOT THE OBSERVANT ONE BUT I CAN SEE THE FORUMS BEING A LIL TO QUIET LATELY AND BIENG THE GOOD GUY THAT I AM IM A LIVEN THINGS A LIL
Back to top Go down
Aaronite

Aaronite

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: ITS TIME   Random Fun! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:56 pm

NOW ITS TIME 4 SOME AARON HUMOR WATCH>>. IMMA TAKE STUFF FROM THE WEB AND POST EM HERE^^
Back to top Go down
Aaronite

Aaronite

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: NOW WATCH   Random Fun! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:57 pm

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

10th grade

As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me. She was my so called "best friend". I stared at her long, silky hair, and wished she was mine. But she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. After class, she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she had missed the day before and handed them to her. She said "thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

11th grade
The phone rang. On the other end, it was her. She was in tears, mumbling on and on about how her love had broke her heart. She asked me to come over because she didn't want to be alone, so I did. As I sat next to her on the sofa, I stared at her soft eyes, wishing she was mine. After 2 hours, one Drew Barrymore movie, and three bags of chips, she decided to go to sleep. She looked at me, said "thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Senior year
The day before prom she walked to my locker. My date is sick" she said; he's not going to go well, I didn't have a date, and in 7th grade, we made a promise that if neither of us had dates, we would go together just as "best friends". So we did. Prom night, after everything was over, I was standing at her front door step. I stared at her as she smiled at me and stared at me with her crystal eyes. I want her to be mine, but she isn't think of me like that, and I know it. Then she said "I had the best time, thanks!" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Graduation Day
A day passed, then a week, then a month. Before I could blink, it was graduation day. I watched as her perfect body floated like an angel up on stage to get her diploma. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. Before everyone went home, she came to me in her smock and hat, and cried as I hugged her. Then she lifted her head from my shoulder and said, "you're my best friend, thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

A Few Years Later
Now I sit in the pews of the church. That girl is getting married now. I watched her say "I do" and drive off to her new life, married to another man. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't see me like that, and I knew it. But before she drove away, she came to me and said "you came!". She said "thanks" and kissed me on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Funeral
Years passed, I looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to be my "best friend". At the service, they read a diary entry she had wrote in her high school years. This is what it read: I stare at him wishing he was mine, but he doesn't notice me like that, and I know it. I want to tell him, I want him to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love him but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. I wish he would tell me he loved me! `I wish I did too...` I thought to my self, and I cried.

- an email sent by my friend!
Back to top Go down
Aaronite

Aaronite

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: GOONS   Random Fun! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:58 pm

Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator

1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
Back to top Go down
Aaronite

Aaronite

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: WHOS UR DADDY ^^   Random Fun! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:59 pm

9 Things I Hate About Everyone

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell??? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!!! What can you do thats longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came, would I be standing here???

- Unknown
Back to top Go down
Aaronite

Aaronite

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: GO TO THE BATHROOM   Random Fun! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:00 pm

:( It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
Back to top Go down
Aaronite

Aaronite

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: HAHAH   Random Fun! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:01 pm

A mother passing by her daughter's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then she saw an envelope propped up prominently on the center of the bed. It was addressed, "Mom." With the worst premonition, she opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:

Dear Mom: It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new boyfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Dad and you. I've been finding real passion with Ahmed and he is so nice-even with all his piercings, tattoos, beard, and his motorcycle clothes. But it's not only the passion Mom, I'm pregnant and Ahmed said that we will be very happy. He already owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. He wants to have many more children with me and that's now one of my dreams too. Ahmed taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone and we'll be growing it for us and trading it with his friends for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Ahmed can get better; he sure deserves it!! Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grand children.

Your daughter, Judith

PS: Mom, none of the above is true. I'm over at the neighbor's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than my report card that's in my desk center drawer. I love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home.

- An e-mail
Back to top Go down
Aaronite

Aaronite

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: YES SIR   Random Fun! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:01 pm

The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington engineering mid-term. The answer was so "profound" that the Professor shared it with colleagues, and the sharing obviously hasn't ceased...

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or Endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote Proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law, (gas cools off when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant. One student, however, wrote the following:

"First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate that souls are moving into Hell and the rate they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let us look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there are more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially.

Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand as souls are added. This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2. Of course, if Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa Banyan during my Freshman year, "...that it will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you.", and take into account the fact that I still have not succeeded in having sexual relations with her, then, #2 cannot be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and will not freeze."

This student received the only A.

- Unknown
Back to top Go down
Aaronite

Aaronite

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: reddy?   Random Fun! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Did you ever fall for someone you know you shouldn't?
Try hard to fight your feelings, but you just couldn't?
You fall deeper with each passing day,
But try to hide it in every possible way.
He's only a friend, and nothing else--
That's the lie you keeping telling yourself.
You keep on saying he's just a bud,
But deep inside, you're falling in love.
You get so giddy when you meet his eyes,
But keep reminding yourself it isn't right.
A simple glance turns into a stare,
But you pretned that you don't care.
It's "not right" for you two to be.
Is that why you hide it so no one can see?
But how long will you pretend?
Keep lying that he's just a friend?
Perhaps your feelings you can never show.
Perhaps it's "wrong" for him to know.
Your friendship can't be risked over this,
So being his girl is an impossible wish..
Back to top Go down
Aaronite

Aaronite

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: oooooh:)   Random Fun! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:04 pm

A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and make love for the first time.

Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. The pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex.

At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack. The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all.

That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!"

The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head.

A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down.

10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy.

Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, "I had no idea you were this religious."

The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a pharmacist." :affraid: :pale:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Fun!   Random Fun! Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Fun!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next