Diadem Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the Diadem Faction of PWi

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunday, April 26, 2009 Forums Update!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SirPoopALots
Admin
SirPoopALots

Sunday, April 26, 2009 Forums Update! Empty
PostSubject: Sunday, April 26, 2009 Forums Update!   Sunday, April 26, 2009 Forums Update! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:10 am

Hey Doodes!

I know you wondering. It's only been a day and there's another update. Well I've been having a lot of time on my hands lately so I've aimed on updating our forums to the fullest. Seeing other forums made me realize many stuff ours is lacking. The Admins/Mods and my goals are to make this forum as active as possible. We believe an active forums is an active faction. It is an easy way to communicate and stay updated. So with out farther delay, the New Updates.

• In the Downloads/Websites Category, I've added a Videos Forum so you and I can share videos to the whole faction.

• Another change is the Pawn Shop Category. There you can sell/buys what out faction members has to offer.

Well that's the New Update in the Forums! Hope you like it! :)

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxd_d0gzxx

Sunday, April 26, 2009 Forums Update!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diadem Faction :: General :: Updates and News!-
Jump to: