Diadem Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the Diadem Faction of PWi

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do not kill them in the hive!

Go down 
+5
Zoronoa
Zion
HeartChild
Lilywind
odisseo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
odisseo

odisseo

Do not kill them in the hive! Empty
PostSubject: Do not kill them in the hive!   Do not kill them in the hive! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:14 pm

A simple request for our directors, I've really appreciated the "number" you used to kick off inactive people from the faction, an I'd like you continue that way. On the othr hand I do not agree in the kick off from the faction of low levels, ecspecially the ones that are improving fast. I'am always trying to hire people above lvl 25, but it's sometimes a useless effort. As I discussed recently with Ada, low lvls improving fast (an example, bloshack) can be much more important to the faction than a lvl 25 who will leave in a few days. So I kindly ask our directors to put the number of the level near the factioners, ecspecially when they never saw them. If the number remains the same (and we know it's easy to improve at that level) for some week I agree with the kick off. As an example, I'm european and used to play much lonely in your night hours. The european factioners risk to be penalized by never knowing you. With the "numbers" the problem could be easily solved.
For the rest, thx for the attention, and diadem always rules (or rolls) :joker:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/srch.php?nm=Luca+De+Siena&sid=cae983ab28
Lilywind

Lilywind

PostSubject: Re: Do not kill them in the hive!   Do not kill them in the hive! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:21 am

I agree with Odi. Can we pleaaaase keep the new lowbies? :O Pleeeeease! They're so cute! :oops:
And the numbering thing is a great idea too ^^ If they don't level then yeah...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angelslight29
HeartChild

HeartChild

PostSubject: Re: Do not kill them in the hive!   Do not kill them in the hive! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:45 am

I kno i dont play anymore but u should keep the lowbies that improve fast bcuz then u can help with thier FB's :lol!: :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Zion

Zion

PostSubject: Re: Do not kill them in the hive!   Do not kill them in the hive! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:36 am

I take full responsability when it comes to the lowbies being kicked im very sori about kicking bloshack i thought he was an invctive member and his lvl looked to low to me so pls forgive me and i will not kick anyone out of the faction in regards to lvl with out first talking to Zoronoa or at least two of the officers thanks for the consern and we need more post like this because this is how we grow as a faction and become a better and much tighter family :)
Back to top Go down
Zoronoa

Zoronoa

PostSubject: Re: Do not kill them in the hive!   Do not kill them in the hive! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:30 pm

i told ya dream, *cough*noob director*cough* :geek:
Back to top Go down
Aaronite

Aaronite

PostSubject: ok   Do not kill them in the hive! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:16 am

ok i kno im not *part* of the faction no more and sholdnt be posting here but....>.> im gonna do it nyways until ya ban me :D u should just kick all those inactives below lvl 19 strt with that then continue till u find more inactives till ya left with the active ppl:D
Back to top Go down
Zoronoa

Zoronoa

PostSubject: Re: Do not kill them in the hive!   Do not kill them in the hive! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:59 am

hey aaron we did that already, we kicked the inactives ones til lvl 40
Back to top Go down
dizzybella

dizzybella

PostSubject: Re: Do not kill them in the hive!   Do not kill them in the hive! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:26 pm

Hmmm yes we should keep lowbies that are ACTIVE if their are low levels who wish to join because of our awesome rules :P and that too is hard to find for one to respect and abide by our faction rules like really do we need someone who cant stop using profanity for like 5sec i mean why bother typing it :P but anyway thats another thing i do appreciate low lvls that lvl fast they are worthy to be kept in the faction as a fellow Diadem member but we should still monitor their lvling we wouldnt want a lvl2 person in our faction for like 3weeks>.> and Aaron and Heart post all you want we love posties :D
Back to top Go down
Olllie

Olllie

PostSubject: Re: Do not kill them in the hive!   Do not kill them in the hive! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:49 pm

hallo guyss! just wanted you to know that I am taking a short break from PWI until i can find a better computer that will be able to host my gaming desires to the fullest.....aka...i cant play L4D on steam AND PWI.....=__=; soo please dont kick me yet! I am sure i can find something that will let everything work itself back into place....

btw..does anyone know if your account and characters get deleted? if you uninstall the game? >.> if so i might have to start from scratch....lets hope it doesnt come to that haha..ehhhhhhhh

LOVE AND MISS YOU ALLLLLL!!!!!

Cat aka Olliie 🐱 ❤
Back to top Go down
Zoronoa

Zoronoa

PostSubject: Re: Do not kill them in the hive!   Do not kill them in the hive! EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:32 pm

its cool glad u told us,...werent thinking of kicking ya anyways :roll:, and no ur characters dont get deleted when u uninstall the game, well hope to cya soon :o, btw u can add meh on facebook, i rarely use myspace >.<
Back to top Go down
Olllie

Olllie

PostSubject: YES FACEBOOK FRIENDS!   Do not kill them in the hive! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:54 pm

I MISS YOU TOOO ZOZOZOZOZO!..sorry just zozo
whattts yerr FULL NAME!

and to the rest of DIADEM lovlies
if you have a facebook or myspace rather.. feel free to FRIEND ME! it'll be great to see how everyone's doingg i miss my family!

FACEBOOK: Cat Maguire
MYSPACE: Olliie

thankss have fun! (kick butt) >.>

<3 cat
Back to top Go down
SirPoopALots
Admin
SirPoopALots

PostSubject: Re: Do not kill them in the hive!   Do not kill them in the hive! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:07 pm

ohhh a new computer... thats nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxd_d0gzxx
dizzybella

dizzybella

PostSubject: Re: Do not kill them in the hive!   Do not kill them in the hive! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:44 pm

yea i was inactive for awhile no internet and suckie comp charger made pretty hard but now i got that all back im the zone.... again :D man i sooooo sound like i have no life.... YaY! HaZAH! to no life >.> lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do not kill them in the hive!   Do not kill them in the hive! Empty

Back to top Go down

Do not kill them in the hive!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diadem Faction :: General :: Suggestion/Request Box-
Jump to: