Diadem Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the Diadem Faction of PWi

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gladly make you a Sig

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dizzybella

dizzybella

Gladly make you a Sig Empty
PostSubject: Gladly make you a Sig   Gladly make you a Sig EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:48 pm

hello all im currently excepting requests to make anyone who like a signature for their forum stuff incase if anyone wanted it ( Please provide me with the images that you guys want for your signature you can send them to me via email @ mdpintor@yahoo.com or through personal mesages hehehe orrrrrr you can put it up here into this thread) And please provide me with alot of picures or some just so i can get some ideas to how to do your sig and also what you would like put up there :P Stuff like im beter than you come get some hahahahha or just your character or whatever hehehe :flower:

HEHEHE I decided to add some of my work so you guys can see Cute incase you were wondering what the sigs i make look like Being Cool

Dream's Sig
Gladly make you a Sig Benssig
Zoro's former sig
Gladly make you a Sig Zoronoasig

Last edited by dizzybella on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark_Ryu

Dark_Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Gladly make you a Sig   Gladly make you a Sig EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:59 pm

yo is mine being made?
Back to top Go down
Dark_Ryu

Dark_Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Gladly make you a Sig   Gladly make you a Sig EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:40 pm

idk how to delete this message

Last edited by Dark_Ryu on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : idk how to delete it)
Back to top Go down
Dark_Ryu

Dark_Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Gladly make you a Sig   Gladly make you a Sig EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:42 pm

https://s531.photobucket.com/albums/dd351/edoubleubastidz/?action=view&current=RYU_by_lastscionz.jpg&sort=ascending
Back to top Go down
dizzybella

dizzybella

PostSubject: Re: Gladly make you a Sig   Gladly make you a Sig EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:26 am

Sori for the long wait but here ya go i couldnt decide on the fonting i need to download more fonts heheheh but ope ya enjoy Snickering

Gladly make you a Sig Darkry12
Back to top Go down
Dark_Ryu

Dark_Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Gladly make you a Sig   Gladly make you a Sig EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:07 am

thats tight!!! Crazy should of tried a street fighter font? Wondering
Back to top Go down
Dark_Ryu

Dark_Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Gladly make you a Sig   Gladly make you a Sig EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:14 am

got it to work no ryu

enjoy
Zoronoa
Back to top Go down
dizzybella

dizzybella

PostSubject: Re: Gladly make you a Sig   Gladly make you a Sig EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:57 pm

yea i weas lukin around for the font that looks the same as street fighter but i coudnt i went through like 100 fonts my ees felt like they were on fire lol so i had to settle
Back to top Go down
Dark_Ryu

Dark_Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Gladly make you a Sig   Gladly make you a Sig EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:38 pm

lol well oh wel it looks nice anyway Mischevious
Back to top Go down
dizzybella

dizzybella

PostSubject: Re: Gladly make you a Sig   Gladly make you a Sig EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:29 pm

thank you Flower Cute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gladly make you a Sig   Gladly make you a Sig Empty

Back to top Go down

Gladly make you a Sig
Page 1 of 1