Diadem Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the Diadem Faction of PWi

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Diadem Faction!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SirPoopALots
Admin
SirPoopALots

Welcome to the Diadem Faction! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Diadem Faction!   Welcome to the Diadem Faction! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:53 pm

First Things First! Rules to the Forum!

You should already know the rules to the Faction... the rules below are basically the same with my own spice to it.

-Respect others like it's your own mother...(*That means no cursing*)
-No trash talking. It does not promote good relationships...
-Post at the right sections!!!... Please... It's hard for the Admins and Mods to Fix these things.
-The other rules in the faction...

Ok... now that that's over with, Welcome to the Diadem Faction Forums. Here we will talk about events, rules, plans, and many other subjects that will promote the Faction. What this faction is looking to accomplish? We are a faction that will accept anyone. We are mainly a PVP faction, but when the time is right, we assure you that we will start doing TW's :) *yay* We will also make the usual PW game interesting by having planned events (For Example: Faction Races, Parades, Number Guessing and etc. Winning the events could reward you to PRIZES also :bounce: *yay* So always check the forums for updated news. Before we can do all those fun stuff, we need people to enjoy them! If you are reading this, then you are one of the lucky ones who will start the fun in PWI. So I'm running out of stuff to say. I will update this when I get stuff to say, but for now Welcome and see you in PWI!!! :)

Oh Yeah for all the New Family Members (NFM's) or New Faction Mates... wich ever you prefer... LoL (Jest made that up) Just Post a Topic saying hi and something about you self and we will gladly Greet you! :)

Last edited by Nikeeeeeee on Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:20 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : None)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxd_d0gzxx
Lilywind

Lilywind

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Diadem Faction!   Welcome to the Diadem Faction! EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:32 pm

Testing to see if I did all this right >< sorry to post something useless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angelslight29
SirPoopALots
Admin
SirPoopALots

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Diadem Faction!   Welcome to the Diadem Faction! EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:34 pm

lol its ok :) nice to see you in the forums :D

🐘 <-- My Chubbz!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxd_d0gzxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Diadem Faction!   Welcome to the Diadem Faction! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Diadem Faction!
Page 1 of 1