Diadem Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums of the Diadem Faction of PWi

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Gift From Me To Diadem!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SirPoopALots
Admin
SirPoopALots

A Gift From Me To Diadem! Empty
PostSubject: A Gift From Me To Diadem!   A Gift From Me To Diadem! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:11 am

Ok... So... I found out a LiL' Dirty Trick... I thought it would be cool to show it off to you guys... so I went to Sanct. and talked in the faction chat... But I said things in GREEN! LoL ... Like guys in WC some times... Well how I found it out was I was determined to Find out how to do it lol... So I did some light researching and I found Out haha... It was fairly easy... Okay but anyways... Zion and Ryu asked me how to do it... and I thought I would be Greedy and say Secret... , But I thought it would be cool To have this as a Diadem Secret... LoL... ALL of Diadem shall know how to do it! Haha... Also... If Other Diadem Faction members want to know how to do it then just tell them to visit the forums hehe... So we can get more peeps to participate in the forums also! ^^ hehe... And also... Please try not to share this that much... Lets try to keep it special... Don't make it so that one day everyone knows how to do it and the WC or Regular Chat will be colorful Lol... Oh yeah... Also I've heard that this can get you baned so USE it in your own RISK... I will try to see all the details about it later... Okay But now how to reveal how to make it all happen!

Okay... Well it's simple really... All you have to do is COPY one of these...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<2><DRD! DIADEM ROLLS DEEP!><1:0>

<1><DRD! DIADEM ROLLS DEEP!><1:0>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One being GREEN(squad chat color) and the other CYAN (faction chat color) or vice versa... *TELL ME IF ITS WRONG*

Okay... Well you can copy paste this on MS-Word... The BOX though will show up as a Chinese/Japanese marking... But you can still copy that...

Kay... Once you've copied it... Paste it to Reg chat, Fact, or Squad chat... and it will show up! *of course if its the same color as the chat it will appear normal...*

Okay... How to paste... lol use the Ctrl + V... hehe

To customize the text just change the DRD! message to your own likings!

Okay well Thank You for being such Cool Peeps and Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxd_d0gzxx
Dark_Ryu

Dark_Ryu

PostSubject: Re: A Gift From Me To Diadem!   A Gift From Me To Diadem! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:25 pm

thanks nike are those the only colors?
Back to top Go down
SirPoopALots
Admin
SirPoopALots

PostSubject: Re: A Gift From Me To Diadem!   A Gift From Me To Diadem! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:49 pm

Np... Ermm they are the only ones I know at the moment... I think I remember seeing some in orange or Trade chat colors... Idk try change the numbers around... maybe 3 is orange ^^...
Back to top Go down
Dark_Ryu

Dark_Ryu

PostSubject: Re: A Gift From Me To Diadem!   A Gift From Me To Diadem! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:06 pm

thats what i was thinking lol
Back to top Go down
SirPoopALots
Admin
SirPoopALots

PostSubject: Re: A Gift From Me To Diadem!   A Gift From Me To Diadem! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:09 am

haha... still haven't tryed it... oh yahh man i gota buy gold... lol everyone is going crazy about those packs though... need more angels too O.O gay...
Back to top Go down
kittyfay
Admin
kittyfay

PostSubject: Re: A Gift From Me To Diadem!   A Gift From Me To Diadem! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:49 am

why is there little boxes infront of it? is that supposed to be?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sanriotown.com
SirPoopALots
Admin
SirPoopALots

PostSubject: Re: A Gift From Me To Diadem!   A Gift From Me To Diadem! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:15 am

yeah... Idk how it works... lol its codes I guess... but that is how you do it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Gift From Me To Diadem!   A Gift From Me To Diadem! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Gift From Me To Diadem!
Page 1 of 1